Naruto RPG Fun
You have now successfully logged in. Now go RP
Naruto RPG Fun
You have now successfully logged in. Now go RP
Naruto RPG Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto RPG Fun

Welcome to the Naruto RPG Fun! Once you join this site, I swear, it will be like you played a video game! SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Improvement Ideas! (FREE SP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Admin

Improvement Ideas! (FREE SP) Empty
PostSubject: Improvement Ideas! (FREE SP)   Improvement Ideas! (FREE SP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Hello guys! This is officially the first announcements in the Naruto RPG Fun Forum! Now, obviously, it looks really empty and incomplete. And so, it's obvious of what we're going to have! Yes!

IMPROVEMENTS

Now, here's what I'm going to list out for the improvements. Each of these below, if you do the following, you're able to earn free SP. If they do qualify that is.

1. Holy crap, the rules look really nasty, don't they? Well, obviously, we're going to need some improvising, grammatical checks on it, and lots of cleaning up to do on it. Also, if you could add more specific and rule-like information, that would definitely be great! [u]PM/[u] Rasengan888 for improvising the rules. Max SP Earn - 15
  2. Alright, the traits look like it really needs a lot more! Bring out very creative ideas of the Naruto World and put them into traits! I want traits that only affects the player, no stat gain. Make sure that you make pretty good stats with your own ideas and thoughts into them. Just don't make them overpowerful. For each trait that you submit in, you could get a max earnings of 3 SP. If it's good or not. SO! New Trait entries are to replied into here!
  3. Lastly, we have the Kekkei Genkais and Hiden abilities. Obviously, we already have the canon abilities into our list, BUT, we definitely need some custom Hiden and Kekkei Genkais! SO, without further ado, I want you all to reply here as well to create your own Hiden and Kekkei Genkais, and maybe it could probably get into our fateful lists for Hiden and Kekkei Genkais! If your Hiden and Kekkei Genkais do go onto the list, you earn 2 SP for each one entered in. Reply here to make some ideas.
Back to top Go down

Improvement Ideas! (FREE SP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Fun :: Ninja Roll Call! :: Naruto RPG Announcements-
Jump to: